Monday, August 22, 2011

adsfasdfasdf

After dumping the entire contents of my pepper shaker into my dollar store pasta I decided to skip dinner and drink instead.  Since Jen and I moved in almost a year ago, I have managed to break every single piece of stem and glassware owned by both of us.  I usually break them when washing them by hand, and have actually shattered a glass bear mug in my hands on several occasions.  I just really hate dishes and I drink when I do them, a combination that bestows Herculean strength into my grip.  As a result, tonight I am having a glass of wine in a coffee mug covered in kittens.
Jen is out with some new girl she met in her french class, and I am watching romantic comedies and kung fu by myself with a bottle of wine and a kitten coffee cup.  I can't seem to get off of my couch the past few weeks.  I catch myself daydreaming about lying on my couch while I'm at work, or really anywhere other than my couch, at least ten times a day.  I stole my couch from my dad's house because I remember lying in that couch when I was in middle school and feeling my troubles melt away with it's dark blue tethered pleather exterior.  Oddly enough, my inclination to seeking comfort in quality furniture is a perfect example of how I am becoming my mother. 
When I moved in with Jen I begged my mother for the love seat she was hoarding in her basement.  The love seat is large enough to accommodate a full grown cow comfortably and is probably the most most magnificent chair ever created.  The chair's name is "Either Allen" because it has a potent either that will calm you to a sleep of unimaginable deepness.   "Mom, please I need a chair for my new living room and you're not even using it, it's just collecting dust," I pleaded to my mom, whose response was, "I've gone through a lot in that chair, it's my divorce chair. 



I drink my drinks out of coffee cups, because i've broken all of my wine glasses and generally all of my glasswear that doesn't have a handle attached to it.  I watched romatic comedies for about seven hours and then realized I hate being single.  It reminds me of the time when I was little nd my dog died and I watched homeward bound a thousand times .  I tend to do that.  Watch sad stories about what I'm sad about wright about that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment