Tuesday, February 21, 2012

After I told Kevin's Chemistry professors that I snort cocaine out of the compartment in my turquoise ring, as a means of making small talk, I realized I'm not very good at making a good first impression.  Which is one of the reason's I hate meeting the parents and friends of who ever I'm dating because believe it or not, I haven't had the best luck in the past.  I first met Cow's father at his home in the Lake of the Ozarks.  His father was on dialysis for liver and kidney failure on account of his lifetime of alcoholism.  Cow and I stayed for a few days in a tiny trailer outside of his fathers house, sitting, smoking and laughing at dark times in their family's past.  Then I met his step mother; it took no time at all before she taught me how to inject vodka into a baby watermelon.  They were nice people but had the solidarity of a dandelion in he blades of a tractor.  
         Meeting Cow's mother was one of the saddest things I've ever done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment