Tuesday, February 21, 2012

jennnn

     "Your pantomime is hilarious," Jen said while I pretended to simultaneously shove two falic objects, that may or may not have been imaginary penises, into my eye socket.  I love toilet humor like that.  It's so juvenile and idiotic but pretending to take on a team of burly guys in my living room while Jen watches makes us laugh.  Sure we had some social lubrication devices that aided in the humor we both found in this, but I'm pretty sure we were both sober when I lit my farts on fire for an hour.  And I'm also pretty sure we share the comedic mentality of geeky middle school tom boys.   While I can't resist laughing at a good fart, I do appreciate and practice good clean wit, and I love that Jen is on the same page.
      We started to wind down after the miming.  We usually do that.  Laugh for a good hour or two and then take a breather with a few moments of serious talk, like how are you?  Which really means how are you coping with the latest reason for your heavy heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment